Here's how an order is processed in DropCommerce:
- A store that has imported your products makes a sale.
- The order automatically gets sent into DropCommerce.
- The store pays with their credit card on file and the money is transferred into the supplier's Stripe account (If you don't already have a Stripe account, they are free to create and make receiving the money to your bank account super easy). Once the money is in your Stripe account, it will be deposited into your bank account within 3-7 business days depending on your Stripe settings.
- You'll receive a notification by email. If you have a Shopify account, we can send the order into your Shopify Orders dashboard too.
- You ship the order to the customer who purchased the item.
Receiving and Fulfilling Orders
When an order is received you will get notified by email, and through your Shopify store (if you use Shopify and have it connected to DropCommerce)
Upon receiving an order, it must be shipped within 3 business days (unless you have a specified manufacturing time)
Do not include any additional promotional items in the shipment such as thank you cards or contact/website information.
Viewing Your Orders
To find your orders, click on the 'Orders' button in the side toolbar.
This will take you to the 'Orders' page, where you can review any orders that your vendors have received.
Here you will see:
- The order number
- The date you received the order
- If it has been paid or not
- The total payment for the order
To view more details and mark the order as fulfilled, click on the order.
This will take you to the 'Order Details Page' where you can review the items sold, sale and shipping payment info, and the shipping information of the customer.
To retrieve the packing slip, simply click on the 'Download Packing Slip PDF' button to retrieve the packing slip.
Once you have shipped the order, please navigate back to this page and press the 'Mark Order As Shipped' button.
This will take you to the confirmation page where you can enter a tracking number if you have one. Vendors and customers greatly prefer you to include a tracking number.
Once you have entered the tracking number, if included, press the 'Mark Order As Shipped' button. This will notify the vendor that the order has been shipped.
You will then see confirmation that it has been marked shipped throughout the orders pages.